You're a female business owner running a half a million dollar per year business. And you need your latest product or service to sell itself.
Or maybe you need it to sell itself BETTER.
Either way, you need me.
Long Form Sales Page + Launch Sequence (15 emails)
Investment: $8997 This is for you if you are confident in your target audience and have successfully earned 6-figures through previous launches. You're ready to increase your earnings and want to work with someone with experience writing copy that has made millions.
Long Form Sales Page
Investment: $5997 If you have an engaged audience and you're mega clear on your offer, this is for you! Get a timeless, beautifully written sales page that inspires both clicks and sales.
Email Sequence (ex: Product Launch, Welcome)
Investment: Starts at $3997 Make your business the inbox darling with email sequences they can't stop opening. Make an amazing first impression with a welcome sequence, tickle their funny bone with a one-of-a-kind abandoned cart sequence, or sell your product/service with a product sequence.
Buy My Day (aka: Edit an existing Sales Page or Sequence)
Investment: Starts at $1997 Whether you wrote it yourself and want to refresh it or your copywriter didn't hit your voice/tone exactly right, this doctoring service will put you on the right path to more revenue earnings.
Buy a Pre-Recorded Masterclass
Investment: Starts at $79 Whether you love learning, you're not ready to invest in a copywriter, or a little of both, my pre-recorded courses and classes give you access to everything I know on a given topic at a low cost.
Buy a Template
Investment: Starts at $29 You know your business needs email sequences to be successful, but you don't want to write them yourself or you don't know how to start writing them. Say "goodbye" to procrastination when you download these fun, fill in the blank email sequence templates complete with industry insights, subject line suggestions, and more.
1. That is quite the investment. You want copy that turns a few heads? Hire any old copywriter for $25/hour. You want copy that makes you thousands? Hire me. Multiple clients have written, texted, and called (yes, CALLED, it gave me sweaty palms but I obviously had to answer) to tell me that the email sequence I helped them with had attracted enough new business to pay for itself within one to a handful of sends. This is true for a variety of clients across many industries: b2b copywriting services, conscious copywriting...I've even been a copywriter for life coaches, written law firm email templates, massage email templates, family photography email templates, florist email templates. I won't keep boring you, but having done this for 15 years I'm...experienced.
2. Is this service for me? If you are looking for a fast, hard deadline and you trust the person you hire (that is, limited to no edits will be needed on your copy) then yes, this is the service for you. If you prefer to be more involved in the writing process and are less "set it and forget it" then no...no this service isn't for you. I know it can be hard to hand over control of your copy and trust that you're going to get something worthwhile in return. But I've been doing this a long time. I'm really, really good at it. And I live in Nebraska...midwestern values, you know.
3. How soon can we work together? Depends on what you need. Templates are available for immediate download. If you want to work together for Buy My Day, I sometimes have a spot or two available within the month, but these tend to book out quickly (limited spaces, you understand) and waiting isn't unusual. But book your call and let's see what we can do!
4. Do you offer payment plans? A non-refundable deposit of 50% is due at time of booking with the remaining 50% due prior to copy being released to you.
5. What types of clients have you helped? I wrote my first story when I was five, but professionally I've been writing copy for fifteen years. And when you want to make "running my own show" a thing you take whatever work comes your way. Copywriting work. Don't be weird. Anyway, I've done a LOT...of copywriting. Let's see: b2b copywriting services, b2c copywriting services, email copywriting services, web copywriting services, copywriting services for small business, a florist email template, therapist email templates, construction email marketing templates, wedding planner email templates, massage email templates, law firm email templates, coaching sales page template, conscious copywriting, I've been a copywriter for life coaches, technical writer, nonprofit copywriter...you get the picture. Now I tend to focus on female-led businesses that are eyeing 6-7 figures, but I'm Nebraska Nice and have been known to go outside that realm on occasion. Never hurts to ask me, anyway.